Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Prayer to Surpass Addiction


God, I come to you as a broken person
I lift to you all the pains brought by my addiction
I betray the trust of so many people
I hurt the ones who are very dear to me
I resist their help, I do it my way
I always tell the others and my self that "I am okay"
All though, I am sure that I am not.

And now, after the so many broken promises
The more I became adrift with my addiction
Now, I feel more lonely and more alone
My hardened heart now hurts me
I'm so depressed and so frustrated
I am drowning and cannot live anymore.

God, heal me
God, help me
God, change me
My God, purify me

I know it will be hard
But don't give up on me
I know I will be tough
But don't give up on me.

Penetrate my heart
Put your love into it
God, enter into my mind
Be there always.

God, heal me from all of my compulsions.
In every choice I make, be the one who decides.

#denmar1978

No comments: