Sunday, October 23, 2011

Spark



In the dark shadows of the night
A stranger walks with me
Through that dark alley
Where no light pass through
Into a vortex of disillusionment
An abyss of no return

It was a road less travelled
Where time seems to be eternal
Where spirits of those who went before me
Were lost forever
Into an event horizon
Crushing each soul
Into despair and loneliness

Am I walking with the devil
In a disguise of a lamb?
Whose scent is like of an angel
But with stares that are burning
Is he leading me to the bosom
Of infernal damnation
Where no tomb nor grave
Could withstand
Such a bewildering chaos

Suddenly, there was a spark
On the ash covered sky line
Twas a ray of hope
A moment of darkness turned into daylight
On that glimpse I see other wanderers
Scavenging for life
It's not yet hell
It's only the dying earth…




Br. Dennis DC. Marquez, sSSS

No comments: