Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Beautiful


Today I will open myself
To the possibilities the world is offering
Today I will appreciate myself
Even if others won’t… but I would never be like them

Yesterday I am afraid
But now I am not
I can now bear all the challenges
I can now face the world with a smile.

I know God is by my side
I know I am not alone
No one can ever dampen my spirit
For my joy is God… and God alone.

I let go all of my worries
And put all my trust unto Him
I will turn every pains into blessings
By offering them to Him.

I am beautiful
I am a child of God
I am created in God’s image
I am fashioned according to His love


What you can see in my eyes
Is a reflection of God’s eyes
What you can hear inside my heart
Is a voice of tender love

May God always use my hands
To touch all those He love
May God always lead my path
To find Him with my heart.

Today I will let go of the things that hinder me to love
So that I can let God do His  magnificent will in my life
Today I am surrendering my life and my all
And choose my only freedom that is to love only God.

I am beautiful
I am a child of God
I am created in God’s image
I am fashioned according to His love:
“God is loving… I am loving

God is beautiful… I am beautiful.”

Den Mar
From a Recollection given to San Roque Parish School, Magsaysay Ozamis Oriental. Given at Vienney Seminary, January 19-21, 2014.

No comments: