Sunday, January 22, 2012

Till We Meet Again



In my present situation as a Scholastic seminarian, things fall under the rigidity of obedience. This means that we could not possibly do whatever we want. As of now, Scouting is not one of our options. I need to move mountains and hills just to be there in every Scouting activities. Until, just recently, they said I need to stop Scouting and focus on studying.



I paused. I tried to reflect upon the situation as I read the life of Job from the bible, then, I asked my self: "What would I do if I discovered that I only got few years to live by?" Well, I will just leave everything behind and simply going to work my ticket if I can to go back with my Boys to Laguna where we will sing our Cookoo song. With my Boys I'm serving as their Scouter, I will be happier, for in the eyes of these youths, I've seen the eyes of God. At the end of my days, I will be happy to rest in the bosom of Mariang Makiling, where I was truly loved; and accepted as a friend and a brother by a loving community of Scouts.

Till we meet again.

Posted at FB: May 18, 2011 at 10:45am



Br. Dennis DC. Marquez, sSSS

No comments: