Friday, November 7, 2014

Creative Adoration

1.Prayer of Adoration. Br. Jon
2-3 minutes only

A.Read this introduction:

You are my God and my all
You alone, I adore
In Your works is a mighty presence
Of Your Holiness I see...

My heart sings your joy to Your name
Proclaiming Your great majesty
You're the living Christ who dwells in me
The Saving Lord, Jesus, I've known...

B.Compose a personal prayer Adoring God.

2.Prayer of Contrition. Br. Joseph
2-3 minutes only

A.Read this introduction:

I come to You my Lord
As a broken soul
I lift to You all my shame and my fears
Make me whole once more.

In Your hands, I lift to You my past
That burdens me all my life
Forgive my sinful heart my Lord
Heal me with Your love.

Teach my heart Your ways, O Lord
Purify my withered soul
Use my hands to serve You once more
Use my life and my all...

B.Compose a prayer of sorry to God in behalf of the scandals of the Church, of the misgivings of the community and of the omissions of ordinary seminarians. Ask for inspiration to change and be renewed.

3.Prayer of Thanks. Br. Tonny
2-3 minutes only

A.Read the introduction.

O God of silence, I heard your voice
Deep within my darkness you called my name
You touched my heart, as You blessed me with your light
You fill my longing spirit with Your love.

Thank You, O God of silence, because I heard your call
You gently whisper through my weary soul
You purify my intention with Your divine compassion
And now I will take my response.

B.Compose a personal prayer of Thanksgiving to God—saying the thanksgiving of the Church, thanksgiving for the graces received by the community and thanksgiving for the graces received by you as seminarian.

4.Prayer of Supplication. Br. Dang.
2-3 minutes only

A.Read this introduction
On my journey with God
I am letting Him lead
I let things go
And let my God
To do His will in me
I trust Him with all my heart
On my journey
I know that He is near.

I lift to Him all my fears
I rest my struggling soul to Him
All my life's desires
And loneliness of my heart
Are lifted up to God
The source of joy of my heart. 


B.Compose a personal prayer asking God for daily needs of the Church, of the community and of the seminarians.

===
***you can use this as your pattern in your creative adoration.
see also:

Br. Den Mar

No comments: