Monday, May 30, 2011

A Farewell Song

ATC 11-328: Otso! Sakto! Grupong totoo. Yes! (Patrol) Tikling!

I will share my life
To your heart I reached
With my song I will let you see my world.

Within my heart is a child
With a song from his time
Rememb'ring his Scouting days.

With all my joys, I pledged our Oath
With all my tears, I cherish all the moments
Time will pass but not our Scouting days...

...of sweet memories with you.



  • MaryRose Trinidad likes this.
    • MaryRose Trinidad PL,yung song mo sa campfire:)post
      May 11 at 4:26pm ·  ·  1 person
    • Den Mar yap!
      May 11 at 11:39pm ·  ·  1 person
    • MaryRose Trinidad i knew it in humming........i always thought of it! galing talaga!
      May 13 at 8:54pm ·  ·  2 people
    • Den Mar thanks. mula ngayon s iyo ko na idini-dedicate ang kanta. gagawan ko ng pyesa iyan at ilalagay ko ang pangalan mo dun: dedicated to: mary rose. may mary ka na, may rose ka pa! saan ka pa?!
      May 13 at 9:42pm ·  ·  1 person
    • Vivencio Panganiban Baby Looove MaryRose Trinidad-ayan,magpasalamt k ngaun p lng dahil magkaka kanta ka na!lols
      May 14 at 4:34pm · 
    • MaryRose Trinidad hahahah:) salamat! bibili ako ng album mo PL!
      May 15 at 4:53pm · 
    • Den Mar Album? Photo album nga lang e! hahaha!
      a few seconds ago · 

No comments: