Tuesday, May 28, 2013

At the Airport


(This is the continuation of my Pastoral Exposure Chronicles).

May 20, 2013-- our flight was sched at 4:00 pm but we left the Eymard Formation Center (EFC), our seminary shortly after taking our lunch to avoid any possible traffic jams. Kuya Gev, one of our generous housemates volunteered to drop us, I was with Brs. Ronald and Joseph, to the Terminal 3 of the airport. Also, Kuya Tony accompanied us going to the airport.



SHARING THE PHOTOS

I am having a hard time sharing our pics (Brs. Joseph, Ronald and I, myself, Dennis) through  FB, from here, at Cagayan de Oro. Anyway, before reaching Cagayan de Oro, the three of us had a little bit last few hours bonding.


Br. Ronald and I were together.


After delivering our baggages we had a little snack at Mc Donald's inside the Terminal 3 of Ninoy Aquino Airport. Well, this is what I meant of  'bonding'-- digging-in some nice burger, fries and softdrink's float. I made an extra-order, I took already my dinner-- chicken and rice.



Well, Joseph who  was bounded to Palo Leyte, he went some few minutes ahead of us.


Our flight schedule was 4:00 in the afternoon. This shot was just some few minutes right after our plane took off from Manila. Manila bay is at the background.


Ronald was sitted near the window. This view is already 35 thousand feet from the ground. Clouds were everywhere. I think, we were already above the Visayan regions.



This was what Br. Ronald was amazed of. Then he went to a tight sleep. We experienced two air pockets. That was a wild ride of falling into thin air for two seconds.


Me? Of course, as usual, I took a cup of coffee. Some thirty minutes before touch down, the pressure started to rise and my ear was really hurting. This is what I don't like when I travel by air-- swollen eardrums and a swollen throat.


Touch down at 5:30 in the afternoon. It rained in Cagayan de Oro. Fathers Marlon and Kenny, SSS, told us that it was their first rain in May.


Ronald don't wanna miss this shot. At the background, Cebu Pacific's plane where we just board off after one and a half journey.


Well, in return, Ronald took also this pic while I was breathing-in some fresh air at the Cagayan de Oro airport.



Den Mar

No comments: