Sunday, May 19, 2013

Time

I may say that I am one of the persons who hate "surprises"
I plan ahead of time since I have a very hectic schedules
Thousands of thoughts may creatively run into my mind
But I could dispose all of these if you would not allow me to make them happen

I respect people, I ask first before I take any actions
I patiently wait if there's a need no matter how frustrating that would be
I am not talking only about myself but, perhaps, this is also what you want for your self:
A dignity for being you... a person whose freedom is being acknowledged by others.

I hate "surprises" because these would totally mess up my schedules
Things nowadays are easily settled within a click or by sending a message
I am upset when you think that my life should revolve around you
Hey, I still have my own life... patiently deal with that.






No comments: