Sunday, May 19, 2013

Differences

Trust is the only thing that binds me with the people I cared for
I could be a good provider most of the time
but the problem is
I don't have much time to stay with them longer enough

===

When I laugh with people, it's a genuine laugh
Since I'm a busy person, there's no more time for me to go 'bushing' around
I'm not a bossy-type that's why I give my beloved their liberty to choose
and I really trusts their decisions

===

I ask them them if I can go along with their busy schedules
and still, I respect them if they won't allow me
When they say I should stop... I stop
When they say it's enough... I respect that


===

I learn in life that when anyone pushes harder
It is the more we hurt others
We cannot insist others to change for us
Since we can only master ourselves.

You know... all of us are destined to go where ever we want to go
We should not stop nor hinder one another to be who they are
Destiny has plans for each one of us
You can make your own plan... but that plan could not be what's in my mind.




No comments: