Monday, August 31, 2015

Selflessness


When Narcissus was turned into a flower, the water pond where he used to looked at cried. The tree asked the water pond, "are you crying because Narcissus who admired himself too much was turned into a flower?" The water pond exclaimed, "no!." Amazed, the tree asked again the water pond, "then, why?" The water pond sadly replied, "through Narcissus' eyes, I saw my own beauty... now, he's gone... I won't be able to admire again my own self."
The tree cursed the water pond, "one day you'll be dried up, and you will become tears from the skies... you will nourish Narcissus who became a flower to remind the world that narcissism is not the way of love; and as rain, you will always give yourself to the thirsty world to remind the world that selfishness is not the way of life. (I just added some few twists to teach about love and life). den mar

No comments: