Monday, August 31, 2015

The Pain of God Shared Unto Us


I asked my professor, "is it right to say that God is 'just' to those who are asking me even I myself is not experiencing it? Further I asked, "am I not making a lie?"
He told me, "maybe that is the experience of God Himself, when he was persecuted and crucified. That is the same experience of many saints who are giving love but not receiving anymore love like St. Therese of Calcutta. She herself experienced the experience of God who is not loved by us."
I realized that when we embrace God, He will also let us to embrace and to experience the wounds that is hurting Him.
Jesus Christ is inviting us to love truly... to become a real person to others who will embrace not only the beauty but also the misery of the others.
den mar

No comments: