Friday, February 6, 2015

Love


Love is always present, even in a seemingly chaotic situation.
As I reflect, I now see that in every chaos there is always order. In every brokenness, there is always hope. Love is the most powerful thing that could not be taken away from me because I know I am beloved by God. And to those who defiles me, I could always say that " Who am I not to love you. Who am I not to forgive you. I am also forgiven, I am also loved... I cannot say that you are not beloved by God because of my experience of God... where despite of my fallen humanity, I feel that I am also beloved by our very loving God." God loves us... God loves us-- these are the only few words that I could think of that matters to me in times of many tribulations. This is my hope. This is how God has revealed Himself to me...LOVE.
den mar

No comments: