Saturday, November 5, 2011

Love is in the Air



love is in the air...
freshly springing from the dew covered grasses
flowering vividly with the sweetest scent
where God's creations sing and celebrate life
and it seems this time everything will remain frozen in time
where my hand holds yours
as we gaze the golden sunset each late afternoon of our lives
where i will paint your beautiful face with a beautiful smile with the stars above
to immortalize my love for you, oh, sweetest and dearest angel of my life

there's only one thing i ask of you...
to remain with me always
so that in the last breath of my life
i could say to you that I'm blessed by God to have you in my life
so that I could whisper in your ears... the words: "I love you" again and again
where for the last time, I will offer my last strength to hug you and embrace you near my heart
so that I could say thank you for loving me
for sincerely accepting me for who I was
and for letting me to be myself-- the person you learned to love with all your heart...



Br. Dennis DC. Marquez, sSSS

No comments: