Friday, January 25, 2013

Sharer




the world in time of consumerism
teaches us to spend more, to buy more
this means to give less or none at all

we usually think: when we possessed everything
we could gain all and master the world
but the more we pacify our lust for more
the more we crave and thirst for more



we call this 'security'
but we are afraid to lose and to let go
our life is full yet there's no contentment
we are bothered not of today but of tomorrow

we lord over the blessings we received
we created laws to justify this action

we call this 'talent' as our personal gain
and there's no reason for us to give it for free




but the Jesus Christ in me
urges me to share himself to others
that's why I chose a life
that is free of attachments



I gave up everything
and leave them behind
only then I learn to embrace others
and be embraced by Jesus Christ my Lord.






Den Mar


No comments: