Sunday, February 12, 2012

Melted



I couldn't remember
When was the last time
You said to me your parting words
You just stop
And started to be silent
No more words of "I love yous..."
Even, caress of assurance

From then on
You became so cold
I kept on trying to reach you
But, you always choose to hide yourself

Until I felt that I am a stranger in your life
That I no more exist
That I'm dead
And long gone...

It took time for me to understand
That I disappointed you
What I know
You hurt me with your silence

Deep within me
I suffered so much
But, I still chose to love you
And to pray for you
To come back into my arms

Again and again, I said to my self:
"No matter how long I would wait
No matter how much it would cause I will persevere
Your memories will always be my joy all the days of my life..."

Until one day
You broke your silence
You came back
Now... wounded as a person
Not wanting love
But, someone to take care of you
You ask for my mercy
Not for my forgiveness
Until one day
You leave me again...

From then on
My life has changed
Melted as I am
I embraced a deeper love
From being a lover
I became a healer
Of you who keeps on hurting me
Who, I also keep on loving
With my heart
With my life...

Come back to me when you're wounded
I will heal you again and again
I will never grew tired of loving you
Nor feel lonely when you're gone

But this time I would always say to my self:
"I won't anymore wait for your love"
For nothing is far more important to me now
Than to transcend all the pains
By loving you more without possessing you

I will rise above all these suffering
And see the blessings I failed to see
And from being a lover I would be a healer to all
To those who are alone
To those who are forsaken...

I know how lonely it was
Despite of my sacrifices, of being forsaken
But I won't let any anger to devour my soul
For in forgiveness I can say:
"That I truly love the most..."





Br. Dennis DC. Marquez, sSSS

No comments: