Tuesday, April 16, 2013

One Week On-Line Recollection






Jesus Christ is the Son sent to us by God the Father who is made presence to our midst by God the Holy Spirit. He is the healer of all wounds. He is the Saviour of us all. He is the lover of us all.

Jesus is always calling us. He is always waiting for us.

Let us let Jesus to enter into our lives. 
Let Him bring his overflowing peace into our troubled inner-self.
Let us make Jesus everything in our life.

Invitation:
Sharing:

Reflections:

http://denmar1978.blogspot.com/2012/02/when-we-are-alone.html
===

Before you begin each day, in silence, reflect on these prayers. Just right-click to follow the links to help you reflect further.


Day 1:

Lord Jesus, I heard Your call. I heard Your sincere invitation.

I am here Lord Jesus, I come to You. Journey with me.

Let every step I will take today would be a step going closer to You. I am not yet prepared to come but I know You will lead me and You will give me the grace to follow You.

Empower me, O Lord. Free me the from bondage that hinders me to come closer to You. Draw me near to You. Reach for my hands and embrace me with Your loving arms.

Teach my heart to set aside all my fears and insecurities. Take away from my hands the things that I cannot leave behind. Teach me to ‘let go.’ Teach me to forego all the things I am clinging into.

Fill me with Your love. Let me be with You. Amen.



Reflection:

Prayer:


======================================================
Day 2:

Lord Jesus, come to me. Send forth Your Spirit, rekindle me with Your fire.

Lord, I pray that I may become deeply aware of Your divine presence.

When I see everything, I see Your mighty hands who created everything. Your creations, O Lord, reflect Your glory and they draw me back to You.

Lord, I want to thank You for everything. Thank you for granting me another life today, for letting me to see the breaking dawn once again. I can feel You Lord in the fresh air I breathe. I can hear You through the singing of the birds. I can feel you through the gift of friendship that I cherish every day of my life.

Lord, let me be with You. I invite You Lord to come and to enter into my life. I humbly ask You to enter into my heart so that I could be like You… appreciative to all Your creations which is Your gift for us; a loving  brother or sister to those You sent me; and compassionate servant who proclaims Your name.

Lord, let me hear You. Lord teach my heart to be humble. Amen.


====================================================== 
Day 3:

Lord Jesus, I lift to You everything. I lift to You my brokenness… I give to You all the problems that bothers me. I surrender everything to You, O Lord. Bring me to Your Father.

There are so many things that I cannot understand. Most of the time, I found myself in confusion and doubt because of the pains and sufferings that I and my beloved ones are experiencing. There were times that I feel that life seems to be meaningless because of the burdens that I am carrying in my heart.

God, I have no one to turn on to. Hear me, O Lord. Let me cry onto Your shoulders. Let me tell You everything that bothers me…

I beg of you my Lord... be a compassionate God to me-- be a God who listens... be a God who answers to all my prayers.

God, grant me the courage to hold on. Never leave me because I am afraid of losing You. Keep me beside you from now on...always hold my hand and always be my guide. Never lose me again in Your sight. Make me whole again my Lord. Heal my broken soul. Forgive me and renew me. Amen.

Reflections:

Challenge:
======================================================
Day 4:

Reveal Yourself once more to me, O Lord. Let me understand You according to Your will, O Lord. Grant me Your Spirit to encounter You again. Teach me to listen so that I could understand You. Let my enlightened heart, this time, recognize You as who You really are. Seat beside me. Be with me. Call me as Your own. Talk to me gently . Have patience with me. Bear with me. Be with me. Embrace me my Lord and my God. Amen.

Sharing:

Reflections:
======================================================
Day 5:    
           
Lord Jesus, You are God, the Son who is sent by God the Father and who is made present in our midst by the God, the Holy Spirit-- teach me to love all you have loved.

Make me a loving person like You. Teach my heart to forgive and to offer sacrifices. Teach my heart to appreciate others. Make me love them like You. 

Teach me to love Your mother, the Virgin Mary who has been our model of discipleship. Her gift of self has inspired me to surrender myself. Like Your mother, Mary, I offer to You everything. Like Mary, I surrender to You my life. Like Mary, your mother, let me also say, “Let Your will be done unto me.”  Amen.


Sharing:


Reflections:


======================================================
Day 6:

Lord, thank You for everything.

Thank You for the all the talents You have given me.

I realized that no matter what had happened in my life, You never leave me... you never forsaken me.

I thank You for every answered prayers. I thank you for being faithful to me as I face all the trials in life.

Walk with me, O Lord. Teach my heart to fully trust in You.  Amen.

Invitation:
Reflections:

Challenge:

======================================================
Day 7:

As I close my encounter with You, dear Lord Jesus, make me Your humble servant. Send me to where You want me to go so that I could share You to others. Use my weak hands to touch them. Use my fragile arms to embrace them so that I could share to them Your love which You have given me.

Lord Jesus, be with me to where ever I go. Let Your words be heard through me. Let Your love be felt through me. May Your ‘will’ be done unto me. May Your love always inspire me.

Make me Your humble servant. Change me and mold me like You. 

Guide my every step. 

Be my light. 

Never leave me alone.

Use my life and my all.  Amen.


Sharing:

Reflections:

Prayers:


===
for prayer requests and for counseling, send your request to: denmar1978@yahoo.com; or message me through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/denmar1978?ref=tn_tnmn.

Always pray for all Seminarians, all Religious, all Priests and all Christian Missionaries around the world.

The Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament always remember you in our prayer. Keep in touch. Thanks a lot.


Adveniat Regnum Tuum. May His Kingdom Come.


Den Mar

No comments: